Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yep! This kindergarten teacher is going to have a little one of her very own! What better time of year to find out and then share this news than the Christmas season. We found out on December 8th and spent our Christmas travels telling everyone in our family the big news. This really was big news especially to us since we had been trying all year to get pregnant. My body was not ovulating consistently and I had to go on a medicine to help with that. As you can imagine this all came with a big emotional price, but looking back now I would not trade it for anything. This year has been one of coming to really understand that God is Sovereign and that no matter what, I mean NO MATTER WHAT, I can trust Him. I have had some precious times with Him crying and yet finding peace that passes all understanding at the same time. There was a point in December, after we had already found out, but before we had told anyone, that I got to thinking of a very special baby being sent to the Earth long ago and living a perfect life, and then dying for my sins. Jesus is the reason that I made it through this year, His strength carried me and He is the best Christmas gift that I can enjoy every moment of everyday and He in His Sovereignty, chose to bless us with the next best Christmas gift-this precious life He is knitting together inside me. Will you please join us in praying for our little one? Pray that this little life, that hasn't even seen the light of this world yet will be a testimony to God's greatness.

No comments: